A Rare Glimpse

Friday, July 23, 2004

a glimpse into one week of my summer

So, what have I been up to lately? Let's see....Tuesday, I went downtown and had some really good sushi with friends. Then we decided to check out some blues music at The Distillery District. Not too many ppl came out since it was sunny/rainy/sunny/rainy all day. And not realizing the art galleries and studios all closed at 7pm, there wasn't much to see, except for some rock band shooting a music video. On Wednesday, I gave Adam a ride to the airport, since he still hasn't fixed up his injured knee. It was a good thing Nigel and Ryan came along for the ride! Adam almost had his Swiss army knife confiscated because he forgot to pack it into his check-in baggage. He sure booted it fast across the terminal to catch us, just in time to get Ryan to retrieve the army knife. :) Thursday, I went with Jacqs to learn/re-learn how to play bridge. Quite the game; a million rules and instructions! But it was definitely fun while we were at it. We'll have to do it again some time...or I'll forget!
 
Adam: Hope everything goes well with the surgery! Keep us posted so we know what's going on. Too bad we won't be able to come visit you and keep you from getting bored. Wishing you all the best in recovery, in advance!